Wooden Geometric Solids 3-D Shapes Montessori Learning Education Math Toys Resources for School Home
$9.21 – $12.59
... people are viewing this right now
- Barcode: No
- Theme: Animals & Nature
- Warning: keep away from fire
- Certification: 3C,CE
- Material: Wood
- Model Number: XM90909014
- Recommend Age: 4-6y,7-12y,12+y,18+
- Origin: Mainland China
There are 10 different geometries in the bag. It can help kids to know geometry.
Smooth solid hardwood shapes range in size 5cm to 8cm. Students can explore shape, size, pattern, volume and measurement with these invaluable hands-on tools. Smooth wooden shapes include sphere,cube, cylinders,pyramid, prisms, plus more.
A 3D shape is a geometric figure that has three dimensions, width, depth and height. 3D shapes differ from 2D shapes because they have thickness. Children of primary age should develop and be taught an understanding of the patterns and properties of shape. Which should include being able to do the following:
1. Describe properties of shapes that they can see or visualise using the related vocabulary,
2. Observe, handle and describe common 2-D and 3-D shapes; name and describe the mathematical features of common 2-D and 3-D shapes, including triangles of various kinds, rectangles including squares, circles, cubes, cuboids, then hexagons, pentagons, cylinders, pyramids, cones and spheres,
3. Create 2-D shapes and 3-D shapes
4. Recognise reflective symmetry in familiar 2-D shapes and patterns
Color: Wooden Color
Size: as shown in the picture below
No Retail Packages
Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!